Constructed for both equally amateur and professional photographers, Kestrel GX will help you edit digital images in a couple of steps.
Kestrel GX 1.2.2 supports a lot more than 20 different file formats including a lot of digital cameras RAW. Kestrel GX can be a full workflow instrument packed with lots of helpful instruments for photographers.
Key features:· Rename countless numbers of photographs in just a handful of seconds.
· Go through/Publish EXIF information in JPEG, TIFF and PSD data.
· Print photos utilizing designed-in templates or create your personal templates.
· Edit EXIF details together with shutter velocity, publicity time, lens aperture, focal length, almost everything.
· Study/Jot down IPTC details in JPEG and TIFF data files.
· Go through GPS data out of your photographs.
· Export EXIF, IPTC and GPS details to text files.
· Get rid of EXIF or IPTC details from your pictures.
· Supports over 20 unique document formats (TIFF, GIF, JPG, PCX, BMP, ICO, CUR, etc.) including numerous photographic camera RAW.
· Convert your pictures to BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PNG, PSD, TGA and TIFF structure.
· Build PDF information with the pictures.
·You can create your own personal watermark templates joined by text and images.
· Designed-in impressive image editor permits you to perform excellent editing in 10 basic methods!
· Resize thousands of pictures with a solitary just click at very quickly velocity.
· Rate your pictures and manage them using a lot of categories.
· View slideshows.
· Finish workflow device.
· Supports the utilization of several databases.
· Sophisticated look for engine enables you to lookup for images depending on metadata (EXIF, IPTC and GPS).
What's new?· BUG FIXED: Results windows (End user Filter, Bump Map, Lens, Wave and Morphing Filters) not displayed correctly on screens possessing low resolutions.
· Install listing can now be selected throughout installation.
Minimum Requirements:Processor: Intel Pentium 4.
RAM: 256 MB (512 MB recommended).
Display: 1024 x 768 pixels.
Other software: Adobe Reader 6.0 and Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0.