ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a top antivirus, that rivals the world with famous antivirus programs produced by leading companies worldwide.
What knows to do NOD32 Antivirus?NOD32 Antivirus uses the ThreatSense engine, designed to offer protection against attacks, even "zero-day", even if not constantly updated database for NOD32 antivirus to recognize even the latest virus signatures. However, the main advantages of NOD32 Antivirus of protection is that it provides continuous real-time control of the media in terms of access, disinfection and secure e-mails and energy saving of portable devices (laptops).
What's new in NOD32 Antivirus?NOD32 Antivirus comes with new features designed to streamline antivirus work:
- Anti-stealth technology that is designed to detect and remove dangerous rootkits;
- SysRescue and SysInspector technologies was introduced to speed up diagnosis and recovery the operating system;
- Encrypted communications are scanned to filter mail and web browsing;
- Automatic updates is running in the background and not burdensome the PC.
ESET NOD32 EditionsENA (ESET NOD Antivirus), ENA BE (ESET Business Edition), ESS (ESET Smart Security), ESS BE (ESET Smart Security Busuness Edition), each giving you a different level of protection. For example ENA (ESET NOD Antivirus) can filter Web content and the mail giving you protection against viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware, dialer-s and several others. But it not gives you options like antispam filtering firewall plus remote or centralized management options and updating antivirus database on local servers. For these options you need to buy BE ESS (ESET Smart Security Busuness Edition), which costs some bucks ...
System Requirements for NOD32 Antivirus- Any Intel or AMD processor 32 or 64 bits;
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7;
- 60 MB memory;
- HDD space: 37 MB for download and 230 MB installation.