Kaspersky Mobile Security functions: Anti-theft protection (SMS-Block, SMS-Clean and SIM Watch), Antivirus protection, Firewall, Anti-spam for SMS/EMS/MMS, Automatic updates.
System requirements: Kaspersky Mobile Security runs just on smartphones and communicators that use one of tha following operating sistems: Symbian OS 9.1, 9.2 Series 60 (Nokia smartphones only) and Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0 .
Download Kaspersky Mobile Security (7.0.32) - the latest version for Symbian 9.x Series 60 3rd
Download Kaspersky Mobile Security (184.108.40.206) - the latest version for Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0
Publisher recommendations for instalation procedure:
"The trial version of Kaspersky Mobile Security should be installed on the smartphone and activated using the following activation code: AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAA3.
You can use one of the standard methods to install the program on your smartphone:
- Transfer the distribution package of the program from the PC to your smartphone via a BlueTooth or infrared connection. Launch the installation of Kaspersky Mobile Security from your Inbox folder and then follow the installation instructions on the screen.
- For smartphones based on SymbianOS: If you have the Nokia PC Suite installed on your PC, right-click the distribution package file, select Install with Nokia Application Installer from the menu, and then follow the installation instructions on the screen.
- For smartphones and communicators based on Windows Mobile: Connect your device to your PC via Microsoft ActiveSync and copy the distribution package of the program to a folder on your device. Use the device’s built-in file manager to launch the installation of KasperskyMobile Security.
- Using a memory card. Copy the distribution package of the program to a memory card. Insert the memory card into your smartphone and launch the installation of Kaspersky Mobile Security using the built-in file manager.
The activation procedure involves installing a license key that will verify the license and determine its expiration date. You will automatically be prompted to activate your product upon successful installation of the program.
Please note! To activate the program your smartphone must be connected to the Internet!
- When you run the program for the first time, the activation window (containing four fields) will be displayed. Enter the code:
The activation code is not case-sensitive; however, it should be entered using Latin characters. Use the up/down buttons or the stylus (if available) to move between fields. Then, select the "Activate menu" item.
- If your smartphone is based on the Symbian operating system, a dialog window showing GPRS connection access points will open. Choose the appropriate GPRS Internet access point.
- After download and successful installation of the key (which will be performed automatically), the program will open the component status window."
Download Kaspersky Mobile Security (220.127.116.11) for Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0