It's known primarily for outstanding efficiency in cleaning the confidential data left by users. The second role, in my opinion, is the cleaning ability against residual data from operating system software. You will see that at some point you will remove hundreds of MB, maybe even a few gigabytes of residual data.
What knows to do?CCleaner is a program created to optimize the operating system, protect privacy and data gained from eliminating business PC users. Thus its main feature (data cleansing) effect on the operating system and the following components and software: Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Registry, Recica Bin, Temporary & Log Files, Third-Party Applications, etc..
What's new?- Improved: IE Add-on management, Import/Export for Cookies, Recycle Bin cleaning and duplicated filenames and cleaning for WinRAR, Windows Log Files, uTorrent and Acrobat Distiller 10.
- Updates: Chrome Canary Saved Form Information cleaning and Saved Passwords cleaning, Cookie cleaning.
- Fixes: just a bug for filename extensions and other minor bug fiexes.
- Adds: was introduced a cleaning tool for Chrome Canary "Network Action Predictor", Real Player 15, PerfectDisk 12.5 and Windows Media Center.
- Was optimized the architecture for 64-bit of Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Minimum requirements for CCleaner- Any PC running Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8;
- Windows NT4, ME and 98 is recommended CCleaner Version 2.
License:This software is marked as freeware, but if you need more features you can buy a license for other versions of CCleaner.
Download CCleaner v4.03.4151Download
CCleaner video tutorial:
CCleaner on social networks:
Twitter, Facebook, Google+